Please be reminded that there will be no Judo, Creative Writing, Choir or Chess clubs this week due to being the last week of term.
We would greatly appreciate your support to spread the word.
The Central Team
We are all really looking forward to Landmark tomorrow, it will be a great day for all.
Here are a few reminders for the day:
- The bus will leave sharp at 9.30am so please be in on time to register
- The bus will be leaving Landmark at 2pm and will all arrive back between 2.45 and 3pm.
- Please remember to bring your packed lunch unless you have ordered one from the canteen.
- The weather forecast looks lovely and sunny for tomorrow so we would advise the children to take some suncream and a water bottle along.
- We would like the children to wear their school jumpers or school polo shirts.
- Please ensure appropriate footwear and, if possible, lighter trousers. It would be a good idea for the children to take a change of clothes in case of getting wet on the water slides.
- We would advise, unless essential, mobile phones should be left at home tomorrow. If they are brought into school they will, as normal, be take in at the start of the day.
- The children can bring a maximum of £2 spending money.
The Central Team.