A very brief blog this week.
We spent this week finishing off our team stories, practising our story actions and composing a piece of clapping music to go with our story work. Next week we hope to add some percussion instruments to our performances as the finishing touch.
We filled up all our classroom walls with a selection of our work this term to make a bright and pleasant environment.
We all greatly enjoyed the open afternoon to showcase our new playground equipment and re-modelled garden, especially since the sun chose to shine.
Thank you to… and celebrations:
- A big thank you for all the lovely swimming pool designs. We have photocopied the colour ones and made a lovely wall display outside our classroom.
- Well done to Charley and Chloe who were our class Dojo points’ winners.
- Well done to Stephen who was our certificate winner for excellent listening skills
- Star homework awards, this week, went to Felix, Imaad, Layla and Angelika
- Times tables’ dojos went to Tyler N., Aidan, Charley, Aiden, Jan, Felix, James, Reece, Tyler S., Chloe, Jamie and Alex for doing well or improving on last week’s score.
- Well done to Kayla, Imaad, Aryan, Malak, Rudi and Steven who are all ready to move onto the next times table.
Reminders and up and coming news
No homework was issued this week as all the jotters have been collected in, so we take time to review what we have learned, enjoyed or would like to change.