We will be traveling by train at 10 a.m. from Inverness Railway Station on Tuesday 25th June. We would be grateful if you could bring your child to school by 8:50 a.m. as we plan to depart from Central Primary School at 9.15a.m. We will be catching the train from Nairn back to Inverness at 1.50 p.m. We are hoping to return to school between 2:30p.m. – 2:45p.m.
For the trip pupils will require:
– Clothing appropriate for the weather conditions on the day;
– Emergency set of clothing – just in case!
– Small towel to wipe sand off feet;
– Bucket and spade;
– Water or juice;
– Packed Lunch (if taking own);
– Money (£2 maximum);
– Please apply sun cream, if required prior to leaving home.
Please make sure that your child’s name is on all personal items. All items will be transported from Central Primary to the Beach and back again, so pupils do not need to carry anything.
Please can you let Mrs McMillan or Miss Cardoso know if your child would like school packed lunch for the trip by tomorrow?