I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.
Our school community continue to work together to make smooth entry and exit from school. Thank you for your help with this. We appreciate the difficulties on Planefield Road and are seeking to find both short and long term solutions.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Monday when we will open the gates slightly earlier at 8.45 to allow children to enter the playground and find their space to line up. Primary 1 children are welcome to come along from 9.10 or with their older sibling if that is easier for families.
As last week:
- Nursery parents please use buzzer system gate to enter then walk round to the outside fenced area. Please also exit from this gate.
- Can all primary children who are old enough and confident enough to leave their parents slightly further away from the gate please do so and go and join their line?
- At the end of the day children who are meeting parents further away from the gate will be at the front of the line coming out of school in order to exit easily.
- Can parents leave as soon as their child has entered the gate?
- If parents have come into the playground to wait at the end of the day then please exit via the buzzer system gate.
- To try and avoid congestion please refrain from waiting at the barrier.
- if you are driving your child to school ,please consider if you can park further away and walk.
- Please maintain your social distance while we manage entry and exits.
Thank you for your continued support,