We aim to bring the best out of every child through:
• Focusing on high quality learning and teaching at every level.
• To promote a love of learning.
• Finding out what children are good at and think creatively about giving them opportunities to develop this.
• Developing and using partnerships with parents/carers, children, staff and the wider community to constantly improve and raise standards.
• To share success.
We aim to keep all children safe through:
• Encouraging active and healthy lifestyles.
• Making sure that children are happy, secure and have fun.
• Asking that everybody in the school community uses good manners.
• To value and include everybody.
We aim to teach children that the world is a precious place and they need to look after it through:
• Asking that all members of the community look after their environment.
• Maintaining our Eco-school status.
We aim for everybody to experience Central Primary School as a place where they feel welcome and valued.
Central School has many positive links to the local and wider community. These include a strong relationship with Central Football Club, Trinity Church, Eco-Schools, Active Schools, MFR and other local media, Clic Sergeant and many local clubs and societies.